About us

 

In the early years of the Twentieth century Boatswain Bay was a remote village on the farthest reaches of Grand Cayman, reachable only by boat or narrow footpath.  A young man of nearby West Bay was moved by the Lord to bring the Gospel to Boatswain Bay and begin a work.

 

So it happened that in November of 1930, young Bertie Ebanks and his sister Elizabeth hiked through fields and fences, paths and pastures, stopping beneath a large seagrape on the beach at Boatswain Bay.The Sunday School which began that day with three adults and four children beneath the seagrape tree grew to become the Presbyterian Church of Boatswain Bay.

© 2016 by BBPCA

  • facebook-square